Grilled Garlic Pork ChopsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
If you’re looking for a hearty recipe for your dinner menu, you’re going to want to bookmark this Grilled Garlic Pork Chops recipe. Filled with flavor and protein, these pork chops are a mouthwatering meal that won’t derail your healthy diet.
Fire up the grill and whip up these Grilled Garlic Pork Chops to serve a healthy meal for the family. The rich and delicious flavors of garlic, onion, rosemary and coriander pair well with the tender meat. This causes each bite to melt in your mouth for an out-of-this-world, diet-approved meal.
Eat clean and get healthy with delicious fully prepared meals designed to help you lose weight! Learn more about the South Beach Diet >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 4 boneless center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. coriander
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Sprinkle the pork chops all over with garlic, coriander, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes - 2 hours.
- Coat the grill rack of a broiler-pan with cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Cook the pork chops 4" from the heat, turning once halfway through cooking time, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of a chop registers 155°F and the juices run clear.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.