Grilled Garlic Pork ChopsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
If you’re looking for a hearty recipe for your dinner menu, you’re going to want to bookmark this Grilled Garlic Pork Chops recipe. Filled with flavor and lean protein, these pork chops are a mouthwatering meal that won’t derail your healthy diet.
Fire up the grill and whip up these Grilled Garlic Pork Chops to serve a healthy meal for the family. The rich and delicious garlic flavors paired with the tender, grilled meat makes each bite melt in your mouth for an out-of-this-world, diet-approved meal.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 4 boneless center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Sprinkle the pork chops all over with soy sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Coat a grill rack of broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Cook the pork chops 4" from the heat, turning once halfway through cooking time, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of a chop registers 155°F and the juices run clear.
- Garnish with the herbs.