Sesame-Style Garlic Green BeansRecipe posted in: Snack
Keep your kitchen stocked with green beans because this recipe is bound to become a menu regular. Our Sesame-Style Garlic Green Beans are a great way to get in your veggie servings the tasty way.
Sauteed to crisp perfection, these Green Beans can be grabbed in a pinch for a snack or can be used as a delicious side to your favorite keto-friendly meal. Whatever the occasion may be, one thing is for certain—they are sure to satisfy the healthy way.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Whisk together soy sauce, oil, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add beans and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and run under cold water for 30 seconds. Add beans and tomatoes to soy sauce mixture and toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.