Garlic Green BeansRecipe posted in: Snack
Keep your kitchen stocked with green beans because this recipe is bound to become a menu regular. Our Garlic Green Beans are a great way to get in your veggie servings the tasty way.
Sauteed to crisp perfection, these green beans can be grabbed in a pinch for a snack or can be used as a delicious side to your favorite keto friendly meal. Whatever the occasion may be, one thing is for certain—they are sure to satisfy the healthy way.
If you enjoyed these Garlic Green Beans, you’ll love our Homestyle Green Bean Casserole! >
Lose weight and get healthy with delicious, fully-prepared meals from the South Beach Diet! Learn more about our programs >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- ½ Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together avocado oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add beans and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and run under cold water for 30 seconds.
- Add the green beans to the garlic mixture. Toss well to combine and serve.