Strawberry Shortcake “Milkshake”Recipe posted in: Breakfast
We’ve never met a milkshake we didn’t like. And this Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake is definitely no exception. It’s rich and creamy and full of the sweet strawberry flavor you crave. Featuring unsweetened vanilla almond milk, one packet of your Vanilla South Beach Complete Shake, rolled oats, vanilla extract and sweet, frozen strawberries, this decadent drink can be pulled together in seconds.
The best part about it is that it’s easy to tweak. So if you’re running low on strawberries, you can just sub in blueberries, raspberries, cherries… really, any berry will do!
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet South Beach Complete Shake, Vanilla
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- Blend all ingredients until smoothe.