California Veggie Style FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Veggie lovers unite—we’ve got a flatbread that is sure to satisfy those veggie lovin’ cravings. This California Veggie Style South Beach Flatbread is the perfect meal for those who are looking for something satisfying on-the-go. With the perfect flavor combo of countless veggies and a kick of lemon juice, you’ll be creating this veggie cuisine every single week.
The California Veggie Style Flatbread will become your favorite with it’s simplicity and flavor that is bound to leave you satisfied. As easy as chopping some veggies and popping your flatbread in to bake for a few minutes (and yes, we mean a FEW!) this colorful cuisine is nothing short of perfection.
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1.5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 whole wheat or low-carb flatbread
- Asparagus, 2 large spears
- 2 Tbsp. caramelized onions
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. steamed leek
- 2 tsp. shallots
- 1/8 an avocado
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flatbread in the oven and bake for about five minutes, until crust is golden brown.
- While flatbread bakes, finely chop and saute onions on stove top to caramelize.
- Chop asparagus, tomatoes,
- Place crust on baking sheet. shallots and avocado.
- Boil leeks for about 10 minutes or until tender. Strain leeks.
- Top flatbread with veggies and drizzle with lemon juice.