Stuffed Portobello MushroomsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
If you’re looking for a quick meal that is delicious and most importantly, cheesy, you’re going to want to bookmark this Stuffed Portobello Mushroom recipe. With five simple ingredients and three simple steps, you’ll be biting into a cheesy portobello mushroom packed with Italian-inspired flavors.
Certain to hit the spot the healthier way, these Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are stuffed with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, oregano and grated Parmesan for a full-on portobello experience. Add this recipe to your meatless Monday menu for a dinner so tasty, you’ll want to make it a menu regular.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Vegetables
- 4 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 4 tomato slices
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place mushroom caps in the bottom of a baking dish. Place a slice of tomato in each mushroom cap. Sprinkle evenly oregano, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.