Iced Pom-Mojito SpritzersRecipe posted in: Snack
Delightfully fruity, these Iced Pom-Mojito Spritzers will make you forget all about your last mundane mojito. This recipe combines flavorful pomegranate juice, lime and mint to add serious pizzazz to the average spritzer. It takes all of the best qualities of a Cuban favorite—plus more—and leaves those that slow you down the next day behind.
Bonus: Pomegranates have the most antioxidants of fruits and vegetables, so these tasty Iced Pom-Mojito Spritzers are certainly drinks you can feel good about making!
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 4 (1 cup) servings
- 0.5 Fruit
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. granular sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, plus 4 lime slices for garnish
- 1 cup unsweetened 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 cups chilled sugar-free cranberry seltzer water
- Ice cubes
- In the bottom of a large pitcher, using a muddler or a large wooden spoon, mash mint leaves and sugar substitute together until mint is crushed. Add lime juice and continue to crush. Add pomegranate juice and seltzer; stir gently to combine.
- Fill 4 (10-oz.) glasses with ice cubes. Pour Pom-Mojito Spritzers over ice, adding a few mint leaves from the pitcher. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs and serve.