Keto-Friendly 2-Step Spinach DipRecipe posted in: Snack
There’s something about homemade dip that makes our taste buds scream. The bad part about most dips—they’re usually packed with unhealthy ingredients and loads of calories. That’s why we’ve created a healthier version of a classic Spinach Dip so you can enjoy this keto-friendly snack with zero guilt and a whole lot flavor.
Pair this dip with your favorite non-starchy veggie and enjoy an array of flavors from ingredients like spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and Parmesan cheese. This 2-Step Dip is a crowd pleaser, so whip it up for your next get-together!
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious low carb meals delivered directly to your door? Get started with the South Beach Diet today! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 8 (1/3 cup = 1 serving)
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- ¼ tsp. thyme
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, avocado oil, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the ricotta cheese, salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth.
- Add the Parmesan and pulse until combined.