2-Step Spinach DipRecipe posted in: Snack
There’s something about homemade dip that makes our taste buds scream. The bad part about most dips—they’re usually packed with unhealthy ingredients and loads of calories. That’s why we’ve created a healthier version of a classic Spinach Dip so you can enjoy this keto-friendly snack with zero guilt and a whole lot flavor.
Pair this dip with your favorite non-starchy veggie and enjoy an array of flavors from ingredients like spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and Asiago cheese. This 2-Step Spinach Dip is a crowd pleaser, so whip it up for your next get-together!
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: 2 (2/3 cup = 1 serving)
- 2 Extras
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated aged Asiago cheese or Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, oil, and garlic powder. Pulse until finely chopped. Add the ricotta, salt, hot pepper flakes, and nutmeg.
- Pulse until smooth. Add the Asiago and pulse just until combined.