Spicy Salmon SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Our Spicy Salmon Salad will spice up your menu with a few simple ingredients a whole lot of flavor. Fresh salmon leads this hearty dish with zesty spices and an array of veggies.
For a fresh and filling end to a hectic day, make this Spicy Salmon Salad and your taste buds will be thanking you. Topped with crunchy almonds, this is the ultimate salad recipe for a delicious, low carb, high protein DIY meal.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1.5 Vegetables
- 2-3 oz. salmon filets
- 5 tsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. scallions, chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- 4 almonds, chopped
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush each salmon filet with ½ teaspoon of avocado oil.
- Combine your spices and sprinkle over each salmon filet.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet or glass baking dish and cook for about 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, gather remaining ingredients and prepare vegetables.
- Place 1 cup of arugula, ¼ cup of sliced cucumber, ¼ cup of sliced tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of scallions and two almonds in each salad bowl. Toss with 2 teaspoons of avocado oil and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Remove salmon from oven, place on top of salad and enjoy!