Smoked Chicken Salad with Raspberry Balsamic VinaigretteRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Need a meal in minutes? We’ve got you covered with this Smoked Chicken Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. But don’t let it’s simplicity fool you; this elegant dish is packed with flavor thanks to the delicious DIY raspberry balsamic dressing.
Our favorite thing about this delicious and healthy chicken salad recipe is that it makes four servings. So you can share it with your family or have three days of tasty leftovers on hand.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 0.5 Fruit
- 1.5 Vegetables
- 1 Extras
- 1/4 cup sugar-free raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 pound boneless smoked chicken breast, cut into 3" strips
- 6 cups mesclun mix
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In a resealable jar, combine the jam, oil, and vinegar. Close the lid tightly and shake vigorously.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the chicken with the dressing. Line a large platter or bowl with the mesclun. Top with the chicken mixture, raspberries, and almonds. (Or, if desired, place the chicken on the mesclun and serve the dressing on the side or drizzled over the top and topped with the raspberries and almonds.)