Creamy Shrimp SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
This Creamy Shrimp Salad is unbelievably easy to make… and even easier to eat! Tender, savory shrimp are cloaked in a flavorful and creamy sauce that takes seconds to prep, then tossed with celery and tomatoes for a punch of crunch you won’t be able to resist. Plus, shrimp is an excellent source of Protein, so you’ll feel satisfied long after you chow down!
Our favorite thing about this Creamy Shrimp Salad recipe? The fact that it makes four servings. So you can get the whole family in on the delicious and nutritious action!
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 ½ cups)
- 1.5 Healthy Fat
- 2 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 2 Extras
- 1 ½ lb. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 4 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp, celery and tomatoes. Toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.