I dip, you dip, we dip. Who doesn’t love a delicious dip? We sure do, and this is one of our favorites. Our Creamy Pesto Dip is packed with flavor, keto-friendly and South Beach approved.
Toasted almonds are combined with cilantro, fresh garlic, olive oil, sour cream, fresh lemon juice and salt to make this flavor-filled dip. Packed with healthy ingredients, whip up this Creamy Pesto Dip to bring along to a party to ensure you’re staying on track with your weight loss goals. And trust us—it’s SO good, you’ll be the star of the party.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: 8 (2 1/2 Tbsp. = 1 serving)
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 large bunch cilantro, leaves and stems intact
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat oven or toaster to 275°F. Spread walnuts on a baking tray and bake until fragrant and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Chop cilantro, garlic, and walnuts in a food processor, about 25 seconds. With machine running, add oil in a steady stream. Add sour cream, lemon juice, and salt. Pulse a few times to combine. Serve or refrigerate until needed.