Mocha FrappesRecipe posted in: Snack
Mocha Frappes are a coffee shop favorite. There’s just something about the combination of chocolate and coffee that makes people melt.
And now, you can get your java fix without any of the guilt, thanks to this Mocha Frappe recipe. For this coffee shop staple, we’ve used extra-strong coffee, which you can make by brewing two tablespoons of ground coffee for every cup of water. Be sure you do this a few hours ahead so there is time for the coffee to chill. This recipe makes enough for two drinks. To serve four, simply whip up another batch right away.
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: Makes 2 (1 cup) servings
- 0.5 Lean Protein
- 1 Extras
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3/4 cup very strong coffee, chilled
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added lite whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the ice, coffee, milk, sugar substitute, and syrup. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into 2 tall glasses and add the whipped topping. Serve immediately.