Easy Shrimp FajitasRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Shrimp Fajitas are a delicious way to spice up your menu and get in your veggie servings! We simplified the classic recipe by adding easy shortcuts that don’t sacrifice taste. This dish can be whipped up in five simple steps and packs in the flavor for a delicious addition to your DIY menu.
We know you’re busy and that preparing healthy meals every night can be difficult. That’s why we created this simple recipe utilizing fresh and frozen ingredients. We swapped in fresh veggies for a bag of frozen pepper and onion strips to save you from having to clean, chop and slice your vegetables. A single packet of a fajita seasoning blend adds big flavor to your meal without having to measure out spices. This recipe for Easy Shrimp Fajitas is filled with delicious flavors and makes a whopping six servings, so it’s perfect to share with the family for a healthy dinner that won’t disappoint.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 ½ lbs. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14.4-oz.) bag of frozen peppers and onions
- 1 ½ Tbsp. avocado oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning blend, no sugar added
- lime juice, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 12 large romaine leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 F and spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together shrimp, frozen vegetables and seasoning packet in a large bowl.
- Pour contents of the large bowl across baking sheet and spread for even cooking.
- Cook for about 8 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook for about 2 more minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lime juice. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve over romaine.