Healthy Homemade South Beach Coleslaw Recipe with Apple Cider VinegarRecipe posted in: Snack
Coleslaw is the quintessential summer side. But who says you have to table this tasty dish until the weather turns warm? We’ll show you how to make this delicious and healthy homemade coleslaw recipe before your next gathering or party.
Try our favorite homemade keto coleslaw recipe with the most delicious coleslaw dressing. This keto coleslaw is quick and easy to make. You can even make it in advance as a delicious meal prep side dish. It’s brimming with flavor and crisp texture, plus it’s totally guilt-free. This healthy side will leave you feeling satisfied!
Helpful hint: If you have a food processor, use it to shred your cabbage in seconds flat.
Made it? Let us know how it went! For some more savory summer entrees, try these 20 Low Carb Cookout Recipes. >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 16 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 0.5 Vegetables
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. granular sugar substitute
- 1 small (1- to 1 1/2-pound) head green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1 small (1- to 1 1/2-pound) head red cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, and sugar substitute. Add cabbage and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve.