South Beach ColeslawRecipe posted in: Snack
Coleslaw is the quintessential summer side. But who says you have to table this tasty dish until the weather turns warm? Throw together this delicious coleslaw recipe before your next gathering or party, and watch it go, no matter the season.
It’s brimming with flavor and crisp texture, plus it’s totally guilt-free.
Helpful hint: If you have a food processor, use it to shred your cabbage in seconds flat.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: 16 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 0.5 Vegetables
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. granular sugar substitute
- 1 small (1- to 1 1/2-pound) head green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1 small (1- to 1 1/2-pound) head red cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, and sugar substitute. Add cabbage and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve.