Classic Lobster SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Once you try this Classic Lobster Salad recipe, you’ll wonder why you’ve stuck with chicken and tuna your whole life! This delicious, creamy lobster is a great filler for lettuce wraps or stuffed inside a zucchini boat.
Lobster salad rolls make for an impressive summertime meal. But the truth is, you don’t really need the high-carb hot dog buns or melted butter. Lightly dressed with mayonnaise and finished off with a big squeeze of lemon juice, the best lobster salad recipe tastes incredible all on its own.
If you try this healthy lunch recipe at home, please let us know how you like it in the comments below! We love hearing from you.
Eat clean and get healthy with delicious fully prepared meals designed to help you lose weight! Learn more about the South Beach Diet >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1.5 Protein
- 1 Extras
- 4 frozen lobster tails, defrosted (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 Tbsp. onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Fill a large saucepan with enough water to come ½-inch up the side of the pan. Cover with a lid and bring to a simmer.
- Add lobster tails to the pan, return to a simmer and partially cover. Cook until lobster is opaque throughout, about 8 minutes.
- Remove lobster from the pan and allow them to cool. Once cool enough to handle, remove the shells and chop the meat into large chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine lobster, celery, onion, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.