Classic Lobster SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Once you try this Classic Lobster Salad recipe, you’ll wonder why you’ve stuck with chicken and tuna your whole life! This delicious, creamy lobster is a great filler for lettuce wraps or stuffed inside a zucchini boat.
Lobster salad rolls make for an impressive summertime meal. But the truth is, you don’t really need the high-carb hot dog buns or melted butter. Lightly dressed with mayonnaise and finished off with a big squeeze of lemon juice, the best lobster salad recipe tastes incredible all on its own.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1.5 Protein
- 1 Extras
- 4 frozen lobster tails, defrosted (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 Tbsp. onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Fill a large saucepan with enough water to come ½-inch up the side of the pan. Cover with a lid and bring to a simmer.
- Add lobster tails to the pan, return to a simmer and partially cover. Cook until lobster is opaque throughout, about 8 minutes.
- Remove lobster from the pan and allow them to cool. Once cool enough to handle, remove the shells and chop the meat into large chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine lobster, celery, onion, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.