Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Power BowlRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Low carb, filled with flavor and easy to make—this recipe is a dieter’s dream. Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Power Bowl packs in the protein with succulent shrimp and fills you up with nutritious veggies. If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that will leave you feeling fully satisfied, then this is the dish for you.
Coat deveined and peeled shrimp with chili powder in a mixing bowl. Blend cumin, white wine vinegar, veggie stock, cilantro, garlic, pepper and lime juice. Once the mixture had created a dressing-like consistency, mix into cauliflower rice. Sautee diced onions and beans on low and add extra virgin olive oil to cook the shrimp. In a bowl, layer the cilantro lime cauliflower, black beans and cooked shrimp.
With a burst of zest from lime and an array of flavors from the homemade dressing, this recipe is certain to become a menu-regular. Counting as just one Lean Protein and one Good Carb, this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Power Bowl fits perfectly into your South Beach diet meal plan. Be sure to log your Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Power Bowl in the South Beach Tracker App to ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals. You can easily log your food right here in the Tracker App >
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 3 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup no salt added black beans
- 1 head cauliflower, riced in a blender
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium veggie stock
- 1/2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a small bowl place shrimp and chill powder. Mix well making sure shrimp is coated evenly. Let sit.
- In a blender, place cumin, white wine vinegar, veggie stock, cilantro, garlic, pepper, and lime juice. Blend.
- In a non-stick pan place riced cauliflower and heat on low. Add the cilantro lime dressing and mix.
- In another small sauce pan add diced onions and beans and heat on low.
- When cauliflower rice and beans are heated add the EVOO to a pan and cook the shrimp on each side until pink all the way through.
- In the bowl, place 3/4 cup of the cilantro lime cauliflower rice, 1/2 cup black beans mixture & cooked shrimp on top. Enjoy!