5-Ingredient Chocolate Avocado PuddingRecipe posted in: Snack
Instant pudding is just as artificial as it is speedy: Toss it in favor of a decadently cool chocolate treat that’s entirely natural! This 5-Ingredient Chocolate Avocado Pudding takes the healthy, monounsaturated fats of the green fruit we love and disguises it in a healthy dessert you’d skip dinner for.
Just grab your South Beach Diet Beach Shack Chocolate Shake and get going because, chances are, you’re well stocked with almond milk and nut butter, too. While an additional touch of sweetness from stevia can be much appreciated, the fifth ingredient is totally optional!
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Extras
- 1 medium Hass avocado, ripened
- ½ packet South Beach Diet Beach Shack Chocolate Shake
- ½ cup coconut, almond milk blend or unsweetened milk alternative of choice
- 1 Tbsp. natural almond butter or nut butter of choice
- Liquid stevia extract (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Note: This recipe is very versatile so feel free to use your favorite milk alternative and/or nut butter of choice. Also, feel free to add liquid stevia extract to your desired sweetness. If you prefer your pudding to be a creamier consistency, you can also add up to 1 cup of milk alternative total. You can also double this recipe and use the entire packet of the shake.
- Once smooth, divide the pudding evenly into four ramekins, mason jars or any container of your choosing.
- Refrigerate the puddings for at least 30 minutes and serve cold!