Vanilla Berry Grapefruit Smoothie BowlRecipe posted in: Breakfast
We are big fans of the smoothie bowl. There’s just something about enjoying your morning smoothie by the spoon.
And this Vanilla Grapefruit Smoothie Bowl certainly does not disappoint. It’s got all the texture and flavor of the smoothie bowls you buy in those fancy health food shops, but you can make it in the convenience of your very own home! All you need is a grapefruit, some frozen strawberries, one packet of your Vanilla South Beach Simply Fit Shake, plain Greek yogurt, chia seeds and unsweetened coconut shreds. Then, just toss them all in your blender or food processor and voila! A smoothie bowl so delicious, you won’t believe it’s diet-approved!
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fruit
- ½ grapefruit
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 packet South Beach Simply Fit Shake, Vanilla
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds for topping
- 1 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut for topping
- Blend first 4 ingredients until smoothe.
- Top with chia seeds and coconut.