Strawberry Peanut “Pro-Yo”Recipe posted in: Breakfast
Mornings couldn’t be any better when you’ve got Strawberry Peanut “Pro-Yo.”
Essentially a cool, creamy protein pudding, this recipe is a deliciously healthy way to wake up. Greek yogurt and strawberry shake mix blend perfectly to fill up your belly with sweet nourishment. You’ll be satisfied well until lunch with this delicious breakfast that’s every bit as sweet and creamy as it sounds. Peanut butter and crunchy peanuts add balance and just enough saltiness to outshine the typical yogurt.
Forget the old jam and bring in the new: Your beach bod will be thankful.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1.5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- .5 Extras
- 1 serving strawberry protein powder
- 5.3 oz. whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 oz. dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted
- Mix together Greek yogurt, protein powder, almond milk and peanut butter.
- Top with roasted peanuts and store in the fridge until later or enjoy immediately.