Strawberry Coconut “Pro-Yo”Recipe posted in: Breakfast
“Pro-Yo,” short for “Protein Yogurt,” is the protein-pumped treat you can totally eat for breakfast…. and Strawberry Coconut “Pro-Yo” puts fro-yo to shame.
There is no guilt involved, digging a big old spoon into a cold, thick blend of Greek yogurt and South Beach Diet Beach Shack Strawberry Shake powder. Fresh strawberries and unsweetened coconut are a tropical blend that deliver serious satisfaction, and not just as you’re diving in.
A full 25 grams of protein make this recipe a power breakfast to keep hunger at bay, while you accomplish very important things throughout your hectic day.
Phase: Phase 2
- .5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- .5 Fruit
- .5 Extras
- 1 packet of South Beach Diet Beach Shack Strawberry Shake
- 5.3 oz. whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. coconut extract
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Mix together Greek yogurt, South Beach Diet Beach Shack Strawberry Shake powder, almond milk and coconut extract.
- Top with coconut flakes and sliced strawberries.
- Store in fridge until later or enjoy immediately.