Nuts Over Vanilla “Pro-Yo”Recipe posted in: Breakfast
Ever wish froyo wasn’t bad for you? Meet “Pro-Yo.”
“Pro-Yo” is the protein-packed alternative to your favorite cold yogurt treat that you can eat for breakfast! More subtly sweet and naturally delicious, Nuts Over Vanilla “Pro-Yo” is the solution to your deepest, darkest weight loss fantasies.
Every bite is just as satisfying as the last, as creamy almond or peanut butter is paired with dessert-like South Beach Diet Beach Shack Vanilla Shake and full fat Greek yogurt. Unsweetened almond milk balances out this recipe for the perfectly thick consistency and we mentioned the protein, right? Almost 30 grams.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day… start it with Nuts Over Vanilla “Pro-Yo,” and you won’t regret it.
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- .5 Extras
- 1 packet of South Beach Diet Beach Shack Vanilla Shake
- 5.3 oz. whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 Tbsp. natural almond (or peanut) butter
- 2 Tbsp. almonds, sliced and unsalted
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Mix together Greek yogurt, South Beach Diet Beach Shack Vanilla Shake powder, almond milk, almond extract, and nut butter.
- Add stevia to taste, if desired, and top with sliced almonds.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge until later.