Easy Chicken and Broccoli Stir FryRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is the perfect mix of lean protein and healthy veggies. Plus, it’s easy to make and totally tasty. Make up this easy chicken and broccoli stir fry tonight… you won’t regret it!
Healthy Hacks: Watching your carbs? Feel free to swap out the brown rice with cauliflower rice.
Stir fry is a quick and easy way to get in your protein and fiber. Looking for a meatier, keto-friendly version? Try this Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry! >
Reach your weight loss goals with delicious meals delivered right to your home! Learn more about the South Beach Diet program >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 2 Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, in strips
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup red bell peppers and onions, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce, reduced sodium
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in a wok. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink inside. Remove and set aside.
- Add chicken stock to pan. Sautee peppers, onions, and broccoli in pan until crisp-tender (about 2-4 minutes). Add cooked chicken back to pan once vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Mix together ginger, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce. Add to pan and stir with vegetables. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve with ½ cup brown rice.