Chicken and Broccoli Stir FryRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is the perfect mix of lean protein and healthy veggies. Plus, it’s easy to make and totally tasty. Whip up a batch of this delicious dish tonight… you won’t regret it!
Stir fry is a quick and easy way to get in your protein and fiber. Try this keto friendly recipe for a Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry! >
Reach your weight loss goals with healthy meals delivered right to your home! Learn more about the South Beach Diet program >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 2 Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, in strips
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup red bell peppers and onions, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce, reduced sodium
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in a wok. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink inside. Remove and set aside.
- Add chicken stock to pan. Sautee peppers, onions, and broccoli in pan until crisp-tender (about 2-4 minutes). Add cooked chicken back to pan once vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Mix together ginger, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce. Add to pan and stir with vegetables. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve with ½ cup brown rice.