No-Bake Overnight Chia PuddingRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Stand back instant oatmeal: This No-Bake Chia Pudding with Kefir is what mornings were made for.
When your mornings have you rushing out the door, healthy breakfasts seem few and far between. Luckily, chia pudding is a delicious and super nutritious option you can make the night before for one less task to juggle in the a.m. Unlike many other chia pudding recipes, this dish incorporates a hearty dose of probiotic power, using kefir over almond or coconut milk.
Those wonderful flavors of coconut and almond are enjoyed full-force, as wholesome toppings that make this No-Bake Chia Pudding with Kefir taste like dessert for breakfast.
Have time to whip it up in the morning? Let it soak all-day and enjoy it as a post-work treat.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 cup low-fat (1%), plain kefir
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add kefir, chia seeds and vanilla extract to a mason jar, bowl or container of choice and stir to combine.
- Place container in the refrigerator overnight to allow chia seeds to absorb the kefir and expand overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, top with almond slices, coconut flakes and cinnamon, mix (if desired) and enjoy!