Simple Goat Cheese ScrambleRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Whip up this delicious dish for a family brunch or meal prep for those on-the-go mornings. Whenever you decide to “indulge” in this Simple Goat Cheese Scramble, your taste buds and waistline will be thanking you!
This delicious DIY breakfast is keto-friendly. With a combination of cheese, veggies and eggs, this Goat Cheese Scramble checks off all the boxes for diet-friendly!
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup bell peppers. chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- 4 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, eggs and milk. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat. Pour one-quarter of the egg mixture into the skillet, allowing it to cover the bottom of the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bottom just begins to set.
- Sprinkle eggs with 1 tablespoon of the cheese. Add one-quarter of the tomatoes, peppers, onions and spinach. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the eggs are completely cooked. Stir frequently.
- Coat the skillet with cooking spray and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more scrambles.