Are there restrictions on who can use the South Beach Diet®?
The following are ineligible for our program:
- Under 18 years of Age
- Allergies: PEANUTS, SOY, LATEX (used in food handling)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) under 19
- Breastfeeding an Infant under 4 month of age
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Celiac disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Kidney Disease, Renal Disease, Renal Failure
- This list is not exhaustive. Other medical conditions exist that may restrict you from following the South Beach Diet®. You should consult with your healthcare provider before beginning this or any weight loss plan.