Grilled Chicken SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
This fresh and healthy Grilled Chicken Salad has the perfect combination of nutritious ingredients to keep you on the South Beach Simple track. With a mixture of Veggies, Lean Proteins and Healthy Fats, this dish is certain to fill you up… without filling you out!
When we say quick and easy, this dish is LITERALLY quick and easy. Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of the dish, though; you’re still staying right on track to keep the cravings at bay and the weight loss intact. Whip this meal up before you leave for work, and you will have lunch or dinner ready to go!
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Prep Time: 20-30 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cucumbers
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- On medium high, cook chicken breast on stove top for 10-12 minutes on each side (until golden brown).
- Add salt and pepper to season.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Lay grilled chicken on top.
- Add balsamic vinaigrette and serve.